Monday, July 30, 2012

Fandom

I've been known to be a bit of a fan-girl at times.  I'm certainly not ashamed by this. 

There's a good chance I got my son an Avengers poster so I could gaze fondly at Chris Hemsworth whenever I'm folding my little boy's socks...

I've been freakin' out for the movies ever since I read The Hunger Games.

I just might have every single line from all six Star Wars movies memorized. 

If you try to challenge me at Friends trivia you will lose... and lose bad.

I honestly cried when I read the final pages of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.  It was like the end of an era!!!

Oh... and if you know me at all you know I'm have an obsession with Kellan Lutz that borders on stalkerish...  I mean, he is my dream guy to play Shaw if by some insane miracle a movie version of The Future Savior Series is created.

But never in a million years did I for one second think The Future Savior Series would garner some totally awesome fans, who are slowly creating their own Fandom! 

These wonderful residents of Meric (as I like to call them) have said some truly awesome things about my series.  They started to creep out of the wood work right after Future Savior 2: Resurrection was released and their presence has made writing the next installments exceedingly fun!  When I hit a dry spot, I remember my fans and it helps me find the creative spark again.  Here just a snippet of what they've been saying.

*   *   *

Book 1: Conception

"I give Conception: Future Savior Series book one, 5 stars! On second thought scratch that... because Conception really deserves all the stars in the sky!! Jennifer Hartz knocked my socks off and completely blew me away! I only wish I had more hands so I could give it more than two thumbs up!"

"I most definitely give Conception, which quickly flew to my favorite list, Five out of Five Stars!"

"Today, I bring you a special gem. Every once and a while you take a chance and when you do you find that diamond in the rough. Well my friends...this is that diamond."


Book 2: Resurrection

"Where, oh where do I even begin, Resurrection is incredible, I was overjoyed at being reunited with my beloved characters, yes I am beginning to feel that I know these characters, and due to the great talent of the author I feel like I have taken up residence in Meric and that I really do go on all the adventures with them!"

"Any words that I come up with won’t do this book justice. I loved everything about Book 1 and was curious to see how Jennifer could top it. With an incredible story and a surprising ending like the one found in this book, it has definitely taken the title as my favorite in the series so far."

"After reading Book one, I couldn’t wait for this book to come out. When it did, I spent the better part of a day giving myself a literary headache, because I honestly couldn’t put it down."


Book 3:  Evacuation

"I am so in love with this series, they are books I have been waiting all my life to find! I think that Evacuation is my favorite so far! There is no possible way Evacuation could have been any better, it is absolutely perfect!"

"There is so much to love about this book. I was laughing out loud one minute and then trying not to cry the next. I honestly have nothing else to say other than I loved it."

"I am a huge fan of anything Jennifer Hartz writes, and Evacuation went even higher than my expectations. After Book II’s wild cliff-hanger, I bought this book the minute it came out, and couldn’t put it down until I had read it, and re-read it!"

*   *   *

With Book 4: Desecration being released on December 1st, now would be a good time to start The Future Savior Series and become a resident of Meric yourself!  Because, as one fan put it...

"If you haven't started this series yet, then what in the world are you waiting for? Go get them now!"

... Did I mention how much I love my fans?  They are freakin' awesome and I really hope they enjoy Desecration just as much as the first 3 books!

Find me on the web:
Twitter:  @JenniferLHartz

Buy links for Future Savior Book One:  Conception


Barnes & Noble:  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/future-savior-book-one-jennifer-hartz/1025599355?ean=9781936000586



1 comment:

  1. Jenn, you are so freakin' awesome! I am beyond excited for the release of Desecration and for Conception to come out in print!! *sigh* there's just so much to look forward to from you =D

    ReplyDelete