Monday, July 2, 2012

Crossing over to the Writer Side


With the Summer sun blazing outside, we thought it might be fun to change places with each other. Well, those of us sweating and boiling in the hot Southern sun did. Not sure, but I think that it's just me. Me being, J .Morgan. Everyone else will be pretty much surprised when they open that gigantic UPS package to find us--uh, me--squatting inside with a bottle of chloroform and a nice sanitized hanky before we--again just me--slap a return label on their foreheads and send them to their new home.

Huh?

Give me a minute. Apparently, someone wants to interrupt my maniacal super villain rant. I so do hate it when that happens. Feel free to insert mental image of me scurrying off, rubbing my hands together in some villainous way.

Okay, back. It would appear that above rambling on my part wasn't exactly what the rest of the guys had in mind. Instead of kidnapping and mailing each other to different climates, we're going to be crossing over onto each others' blogs. What does that mean? I'm really not sure, but I do know it's going to be fun.

So starting next Monday for the next four weeks, we're going to be jumping from the Writer Limits to blogs unknown. Well, unknown until we tell you where we're going. So, when you get to the bottom of your regularly scheduled Writer Limits Blog, we'll transport you to the next blog on your trip across the universe!

Again, insert super villain 'Brawhwhahwahwahwhawhaw' here. Along with a cough and a nasally wheeze, because the weird cackle is rough on the throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment