Monday, March 5, 2012

I regally accept my birthright... Queen of the Blog!


Please... please... everyone, stop applauding. Oh, you're so gracious.

Yes, of course you may kiss my hand. My feet? Well... if you feel you must.

Okay, that's enough.

Yes.. yes.. thank you.

BACK OFF!

* clearing throat and smoothing royal red crown of glory *

Yes, where was I? Oh, yes... it is great humility I proudly accept my true birthright as Queen of the Blog and take my crown. I shall wear it proudly. Though others tried to usurp my thrown * casting dangerous scowl in the direction of J Morgan*, I willingly and graciously accept the throne.

Thank you, all, for your support.

Queen Gail Delaney the First, the Last, the Forever Queen of the Blog

3 comments:

  1. When you got it, you got it. That was a great kiss! Wear your crown well. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snort* love it, your majesty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we need a recount. I already bought my tiara!

    ReplyDelete