Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Christmas from Jmo



So, with three releases for the month of December, I should be blogging about those. Notice I said should. But, even though my publisher, Gail close your eyes, would probably love for me to, I'm not. It's a week before Christmas and that's calling out to me.

I'm weird. Most people see Thanksgiving as the time for giving thanks. I do. But, Christmas feels even better to me as a time for giving thanks. If you wondering why, I think I'll answer that question later on in this blog.

Let me get right on that. My first thanks goes to God for graciously letting me make it through another year. Sure, it wasn't the easiest of years at times but I always knew He was with me. Okay basically this is all thanks to Him. Because, where would I be without Him. Thanks for Jesus, my Lord and Savior. Thanks for the talents I use at times to the best of my abilities. I goof off so I can't honestly say I'm on that all the time.

Thanks for the smart, beautiful and talented women that gladly jumped on board with this blog a year ago. I am truly blessed to be in such amazing company. Thanks to all the friends who make up my support group. They are way too many to name, but I'm going to name a few because without them I doubt you'd get a single word out of me. Morgan O, Susan, Debbie, Diana, Gail, and most importantly my wife Jenn. True, she's my wife, but she's also my best friend. Thanks for my new friends that God placed so timely into my life. Paisley and Jordan, you know who you are - many smoochies. Lastly, in this paragraph, thanks for Desert Breeze Publishing for their constant belief and support in me. Thank God, I found you.

Thanks for my family who never cease to show me love and gave me the upbringing to appreciate that without God, I wouldn't be where I am today or who I am today for that matter. Thanks for those friends who've stuck with me since day one. You are so amazing that this world can't contain my love for you.

Thanks for the strength You give me when I've lost my way and quite frankly didn't think I could make it. You are my strength and forever will be. Thanks for my church family, who are always there with a handshake or a hug. Let me tell you, you have never been hugged until you've been hugged by a church lady. It's like being hugged by pure love. Trust me on that.

I'm sure I've missed something or someone but that's the way of these things. Oh wait! I remember now. Thanks for the readers out there who've plopped down their hard earned money to escape into my worlds. Without them, I truly wouldn't be here thanking anyone. You guys are the best in the world. May you all be as truly blessed as I am in the coming year.

Lastly, I guess I should mention the books I've got coming your way. Okay Gail you can uncover your eyes now.

First up, the second book in my Amor Immorati trilogy, Immortally Damned, came out December 11th.  You can pick it up now at Desert Breeze Publishing, Amazon, Barnes and Noble. Oh you know where to shop. Secondly, Love to Stake Another Day is now available in print. Wahoo! Lastly, in a few short days, Claus… I Love You, my Christmas short, is out. Great fun story to really put you in the holiday mood.

Before I trot off to write, I wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year. May these coming days be filled with joy, love, happiness, and most of all, great books.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, yes I know who I am and I am thankful you are helping me become the writer I want to be. You are a blessing to all of us. Happy holidays to you and your family. Bless you J. Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. Love you too, you big lug. You're a good friend and people who don't know that are missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I love you, bro! You're the bestest!

    ReplyDelete